COVID19 Health and Safety Measures/How is the Show Different this Year?
- We have changed the footprint of our show to promote social distancing, including expanding aisles to 12 feet and only placing exhibitor booths on one side of the aisle.
- The entrance has been expanded to allow for better traffic flow into the show
- In addition to selling tickets at the gate, we are selling tickets in advance on-line to better prepare for attendance numbers with scaled sanitation, traffic management and distancing measures
- We have expanded the show duration to 4 days and added additional hours to provide more opportunity to attend
- We have special ticket prices for Thursday/Friday to promote attendance on these days prior to the weekend
COVID-19 – We strongly recommend…….
We strongly recommend that all in attendance follow CDC guidelines and comply with the City of Atlanta Ordinances and Mandates that are in effect at the time of the show, including the mask mandate. If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home.
What are the dates and times of the 2022 show?
The 2022 show is a 4 day show! Dates and times are as follows:
- Thursday, January 27th – 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday, January 28th – 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, January 29th – 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Sunday, January 30th – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Where is the show located?
The show is located at the Atlanta Expo Center South – 3850 Jonesboro Road
Exit 55 off I-285 – We are in the south building just outside the perimeter.
Directions via Google Maps
Is this an indoor show?
Yes this is an indoor show, however some of the dealers may have a few units outside on display.
Are there other exhibitors besides RV Dealers?
Yes, we have over 65 vendors exhibiting a wide variety of products and services.
See the full list of Exhibitors HERE.
Will there be campgrounds and RV park exhibitors at the show?
Yes, we have various campgrounds and RV parks from around the southeast who will be at the show.
What types of RVs and Campers will be on display?
There is a large variety that will be on display. Check out the each of the dealer pages for a list of the manufactures and models they will be displaying at the show.
What is the admission price?
Thursday and Friday: Adults $10.00 at the door. Tickets purchased on line can take advantage of a $2.00 discount. Children 18 and under are free
Saturday and Sunday: Adults $12.00 at the door. Tickets purchased on line can take advantage of a @2.00 discount. Children 6-18 $5.00 and Under 6 are free
Do I have to pay for parking in addition to admission?
NO, parking is FREE for this event.
Are their any discounts?
There is a $2.00 discount applied for Adult tickets purchased on-line.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes we accept Credit Cards and Cash.
Can I leave and return the same day with a ticket purchased that day?
Yes, but be sure to have your hand stamped for reentry if you leave.
Can I use my ticket to return the next day?
Tickets are sold on a daily basis and good for a single day.
Will there be seminars?
Yes, we will have seminars daily. See show map for location.
See our Seminar schedule HERE.
Is there a Grand Prize Drawing?
Register at the show to WIN!
There is a grand prize of a $500 Kroger gift card. Winner will be contacted the week following the show via email from firstname.lastname@example.org . Winner will have 2 weeks to claim the prize. If unclaimed after 2 weeks, a new winner will be drawn.
Do I have to be present to win?
No, the drawing will take place the week following the show. The winner will be contacted via email from email@example.com will have 2 weeks to claim the prize. If unclaimed after 2 weeks, a new winner will be drawn.
Do you have wheelchairs or scooters for rent?
We will have a couple of wheelchairs and scooters available for use, free of charge on a first come first serve basis.
Is there food available for purchase?
YES! There are several food vendors at the center with some delicious food options.
Is the show pet friendly?
Our pets love to RV but PLEASE DON’T bring yours to the show. The show is too crowded and stressful for them! Service dogs are permitted with the proper Service Dog Vest ID.